Kenyan Kids Foundation Canada relies on volunteers for all our operations and events in Canada. Please consider donating your time and expertise to help us help others.
At this time we have the following volunteer opportunities available:
Saturday, September 23, 2017 (8:00 am to noon)
Fourth annual Harvest Half Marathon in St. Clements
(10 minutes west of Waterloo)
Volunteers are needed for the following volunteer positions:
- Course Marshals
- Help direct and keep runners safe at key intersections along the route
- Encourage race participants to keep running!
- Water Stations
- Provide water and Gaterade to runners
- Provide encouragement to race participants
- Food Preparation and Serving
- Assist in preparing and serving the post race food
Volunteers at this event will receive a free t-shirt and post race food.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information and to volunteer.